Your ads will be inserted here by
Please go to the plugin admin page to paste your ad code.
This guide is a good start up for beginners using this amazing Outlook email service, it will bring to you all the information you need to become successful at sending email at a fashionable time.
What you should have in mind at first is what subject you are going to put, we are always looking for a good and descriptive subject so you have a good chance that your receiver will have more interest on reading your email and at the same time get a fastest response from the other side.
Another thing you should check if you have the contact or friend you are going to send the email in your Contact List, if not you are going to need to have his full email address and insert it in the “To” field.
If you want to attach any files is very easy, just check where it says “Attach files” and it will ask you to upload it. You should have it in some place you know in your computer to make this step easier and fast. Sometimes it happens that people safe files anywhere and when they need them they don’t know where they had them safe.
This is a basic guide but we are looking forward to make a more detailed one so you can master this email service that is probably new to you.
We know you like to change your avatar in Outlook to show your friend how you are; no one likes to be a white avatar with a gray background…
So know you want to know how you should Change your avatar in your Hotmail account or Outlook account.
This is very easy to do and you will not require a lot of skills to do it. Please follow the instruction below
- You must Login to your Outlook account and go to your Profile.
- We go to Add File where you have “Choose picture” and you will get all your Gallery from your PC
- You Select an image from your PC
- You will get a thumb of the image and you will need to decide if you like it, if you image it to big it will resize In the normal size of Outlook.com
- One you are done you just need to press safe and you’re ready to go.
- Now you have your new photo avatar and you will look beter now.
If you are the kind of people who send a lot of emails per day but always forget to put “Bye or Regards” or any other information you want people to see putting a signature will be a great option for it.
Let’s see a little guide for doing this in the easier way possible but also you will not find a better guide than this one.
- We need to be logged in into your Hotmail account or Outlook in the case you have a new one.
- Now is very important to click in the “Setting button” beside your name or email.
- Email setting is the option you must select when more options appear.
- If you follow these steps you will see that a new page called Signature and fonts of message will be opened.
- There is the place you will change all information about signature and Outlook.com
- Now it’s time to put seas and that’s all.
Hope you had enjoyed this little tutorial, if you need any help just comment here and we will help you very soon.
We also think this is the best way to never forget about your signature that could even be your company.
We know you are very happy with your new Outlook email service, this email service has a lot of new things and maybe you are having issues to execute a task like changing your password. Today we are going to help you change it.
Here are the steps you should follow to get a new password.
- You need to sign in at Outlook.com
- In the right part you will need to go to configuration that is the little key in your left where you name is displaying.
- You will find a option called “More mail settings”
- When you are in that page you will see a tab called “Managing your account”
- Go to “Account details”
- There you will see a tab called Passowrd and security info.
Once you are there you will change your password and every security aspect of your account just by clicking twice, easy huh?
This method will make you change your password very easily and fast, the change will be immediately after pressing continue.
We recommend you to use always a combination of Letter + Numbers + Symbols…that will make your account more secure and it will make you sleep safe that your account is very buy very secure.
Today we are going to talk about Hotmail and Outlook but not how to Sign in or Sign up, today we will cover a topic lot of people ask when they want to close their accounts due to different problems or issues that the service is causing in their life’s or maybe you just want to stop using email service…who knows.
You might be asking yourself if Deleting an account at Outlook is possible, we will answer that in a moment but we must say it’s possible at first.
Here you’ll get complete guide of how to do it.
- Go to Outlook Login and put Account Setting where your name appears.
- You will enter to a page called “Account Settings”
You will have a tab called “Closing your Microsoft account deletes all the data…” you just click the button “Close account” and that’s it, your account will be instantly closed and all services you were using will be deleted to so you might want to do a backup before doing it if you have any information in skydrive for example.
This is the easiest method to close your account at Hotmail and Outlook.